To create twitter app id follow these steps:
1. Login to twitter
2. You will find developers at the right side. Click on it
3.You will be directed to the (https://dev.twitter.com/)
4. Click on manage app
5.You will be redirected to https://apps.twitter.com/
6.Click on create new app
7.Fill out all the required fields
8.Click on create your twitter application.
9. Choose the logo and enter the app name.
10. You can set the key access and permission.
11. click on update settings.
12. A popup will be displayed as “Status:The permission settings have been successfully updated. It may take a moment for the changes to reflect.”
13.Now you can find the Consumer Key (API Key) and Consumer Secret (API Secret) under Key access and tokens.