Installation Guide for Site:
1. Unzip the installation file package.
2. Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess in the root folder. If the .htaccess already presents then overwrite the file.
3. After configuring the database settings in the server.
4. Change 777 permission to config-shopsy folder.
5. Then open the website in the browser and enter the site url, host name, database user name, database password, database name, website name, admin username, admin password and mail id respectively.
6. It prompts to next page where you need to enter admin login info, website name and domain url etc.
To set the 777 permission for following folder and all files inside it:
Need to setup 777 only for “application” and then make 777 for “languages” folder and its files.
Need to setup 777 only for “js” and then make 777 for “uploaded” folder and its files.